Wednesday, June 24, 2009

bored!

Im a real fool, stupid to the max
Its too late even to regret
I know things can’t be like the past anymore
And I know I could no longer see you
I know you could no longer be there for me
All of these are my fault, im so sorry, really sorry.

Its silly of me not able to say it in time
To be frank about my true feelings towards you
How much you mean to me
I deserve it all but I still want to ask you for forgiveness

Both of us have became fools cause of our pride
Over and over again our circumstances drove us mad
And sometimes even to the extreme of hurting each other

And its stupid for me to keep holding on to nothing
Hopes that are hopeless, dreams that are unreachable
All I could do is to put a strong front in front of everyone and cry myself to bed at night…
Please dun be so cruel and think it over again

How much have we suffered just to be in this position
Think it over again, im afraid you might regret
Yes its my fault and im really sorry


okay fine i admit
i cant stop myself from being emotional cause zhenyi= emo.

HAHA!
have been at HOME the whole day cause wasnt feeling well..
i think same goes to tmr. then that will mean i wont be in school for 3 days le...
omg! i miss my clique suddenly
all thanks to judy tan for the note yar!
haha it was funny though.
THANKS JUDY LOVED <3

you all were the ones that brought laughter to me :)
JUDY; JIAMIN; WENDY; TRICIA; CHARMAINE; GINWEI


No comments:

Post a Comment