Tuesday, June 23, 2009

LOVED:)

ROAR!!!!!!!
I really needs to let out some anger which have been bottled up since 100 century ago!
why did GOD created humans in the first place?!
no one knows but definitely not for the purpose of hurting each other.
and i cant take the fact that you guys knew i liked her but in the end?
i THOUGHT we were best of friends but obviously i am fucking utterly wrong.
nothing makes my mood better.
yes my attention got strayed away during IG retreat
BUT IT GOT WORST WHEN I FOUND OUT SHE'S ATTACHED TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

life has not been good to me.
school, career, family, friends and relationship...
none of them can make me smile when i think about it...
where's the ZHENYI i used to know?
dear friends this is also the question i've been asking myself...
but unfortunately i cant seem to find the answer.
NO DRIVE, NO MOTIVATION and NO REASON to be HAPPY


BUT zhenyi is a strong person.
no matter what happen I WILL NOT BREAK DOWN!!!!!!!!!
no point wallowing in self pity and get so overwhelmed by my lil tiny winey problems :)
well, zhenyi's still the hottest!!!!!!!

Zhenyi's impossible = i m possible!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment