Thursday, July 9, 2009

...

sometimes i really dunno if im needed.
there are times which i really cant hold up my promises
or even cant keep up with you guys.
but all i want from you guys is honesty.

if you've got anything you're not happy with just confront me.
dun do it behind my back.
when you do that i wont know what's the problem.
after reflection and assumption i still cant get the answer cause im not you.
UNDERSTAND?

and if you dun think im of great help then ask me to fuck off
dun hang me there like an idiot.
but remember we are a team
i dun want anything to happen to all of us...

im really trying my BEST to help and no one will know how helpless i feel nowadays.
the feeling's back.
the feeling so being a fucking ultimate freaking loser is fucking hell coming back again!
@#!$%^$()&#@$%!!!!!!

but know what?
this time it would be different.
cause over the years i've learnt to be more matured and of course BITCHY...
if you guys know me, zhenyi does not equal to bitchy.
but if the circumstances is pushing me to the wits end...
try me.

im not going to be the ZHENYI that always worry abt ppl and putting them before me.
im gonna live a i, me and myself life!!!!
fuck you if you've got anything to say!
and if you have do it in front of me!
if you got no courage shut your fucking mouth up!!!

for those who are innocent, sorry if you feel disturbed but...
this is MY blog and this is MY life.

guys, if you are trying to look for someone to replace me then give up now,
each and everyone of us are unique.
there are things she cant do i can
there are things i cant do she can.
if you guys trying to say all these SHIT just to make me regret my choice, then fuck you!
im no longer the naive zhenyi that will change her stand easily by your actions!!!!
im no longer the dog that will follow you everywhere you go!
and yar just continue to do things behind my back yar!
once i got enough of it i wont just give it a damn okay?!
JUST TRY ME ALRIGHT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment