Thursday, August 6, 2009

OUR POM PROJECT!!!


this is the video we did for our project :)

OMG! damn funny right!
and ruby now thinks that the ribena lemon is our token of love!
(see the last scene)



this is the NG part

its damn FUCKING funny when we present it to our class for our POM (principles of management)

but well we got quite high so it was worth it!
but i would always be remembered for the ribena that fell in love with the lemon (ruby)

hahaha! i actually kind of miss the times i did all the project and stuff...
hahah!

TO ALL MY TEAMMATES FOR ALL THE MODULES:

thanks alot for tolerating my bad temper and sorry for letting you guys feel stress while working for me
thanks for covering my part of work while i was MIA-ing
and thanks for not marking me down for peer evaluation...
thanks for giving me the chance :)
I LOVE 1H05 ttm!

No comments:

Post a Comment