Tuesday, November 17, 2009

randomness :D

Actually this issue have been in my heart for a long long time.
I was wondering if I should share it out but I think I wont feel good if I dont.
It was just something random so if you feel that I'm talking about you then that's your PERCEPTION.

I wonder how long it takes for a person to show his true colours.
I mean like for a moment someone could be an angel but the next moment, a devil.
I admit I'm like that at times but thats ME.
And I think the whole knows that I've got a bad temper but I'm trying to compress it. That's what make me an angel at times and devil some other times.
But I'm an angel MOST of the time :D

Anyway back to the point, how long it takes for one to show its true colours?
One day? One month? Or One semester?
And true colours can be so much different from the personality you TRIED to portray.
Being an angel all the time but with a devil's heart?
Which is more dangerous?
Me or you?!

Sometimes it is just so difficult to be well-liked by every single one in the world.
But know what?
Just be loved by those whom you loved is enough
It can be a super happy thing by just hanging around with those who accept you the way you are as compared to those people who you need to hide your real personality from..
Isn't tired to keep hiding to truth from people you mix with EVERYDAY?!

But I've recently found out that I'm not only the one suffering
Im not only the one paining inside...

DBSK...
Always keep the faith..
Every time when I turn on my comp and look for their news
I'll always feel the pain in my heart.

Yeah. I have just got obsess with them about two months ago.
And till now, every time I see them perform, I'll be so overwhelmed by their TALENT
And it is really hard to find TALENT in bands nowadays especially in Asia...
Even such talented people do face hardship in their life and I hope that they would be able to overcome this problem with each other supporting each other...

CHOIKANG CHANGMIN

XIAH JUNSU

MICKY YOOCHUN

YOUNGWOONG JAEJOONG

U-KNOW YUNHO

Micky Yoochun said this in their The Secret Code Concert in Tokyo Dome:
“Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun. We're the ONE, eternally!!!
Every time I see this part of the video I feel so …
Imagine outsiders like me could feel the pain.. what about DBSK themselves?

Seriously, how do they feel if they were to look back their past performances and see this part?
I hope that whatever happens people would not judge them in a negative way
But use your heart and feel their hard work and effort for the past five years.
Look at how much they've grown and how much they have suffered to climb to where they are now.
So please guys, don't take away what is supposed to belong to them.
And give them every single thing they deserve...
They deserved nothing of what they're going through now.


DBSK... Always Keep The Faith... Hope To The End...


No comments:

Post a Comment